It’s a huge week in reality TV this week with BB06 locking a bunch of strangers in the house and the Biggest Loser finally being decided tonight.
- Our super-sexy reality correspondent, Jess McGuire, takes a moment out in a busy Sydney pub to give us the rundown on what’s happening in Big Brother land;
- We’ve got not one, not two but three I Don’t Buy Its;
- Josh explains his personal dramas with Foxtel and spills some little factoids about the state of our aging cable TV system;
- AFL footy broadcast preambles are getting a little out of hand and Ross illustrates just how bad they are;
- Crap TV takes a shot at some bizarre channel 9 end credits voiceover scripts;
- And we take a dip in the mailbag, allowing Josh to backup his claim that We Can Be Heroes was the best thing on TV in 2005.
Go grab some original Boxcutters goodies at the Boxcutters store before we crack the big time and everyone starts wearing them.
Stick some RSS in your podcast app.
Click here to subscribe to the Boxcutters Feed directly in iTunes.
Or download this episode right here
Send us some more challenges for Josh to back up through the email at: send us email