It’s TV for radio on the internet.
Created in 2005 by Josh, Brett and Ross McQueen, Boxcutters exists to fulfill a very important need: Television deserves respect.
At a time when TV is producing better storylines, better drama and better comedy than any other form of entertainment (we’re talking about you, Movies) there needs to be an outlet for independent discussion about the medium. Boxcutters is that outlet.
Every week Boxcutters will bring news about the world of television, reviews, interviews and opinions (and a lot of love).
About the Boxcutters
- Marian Blythe – Digital media expert, radio presenter, supernerd, rock chick. The girl to take home for Christmas if you want to shock your family.
- Dave Lawson – Funny guy, cricket guy, runs his own show in the shed, available for music video cameos.
- Steele Saunders – Host of his own podcast – I Love Green Guide Letters – and lover of Jerry the persian.
- Chris Tuddy – Not quite angry, not quite old, definitely a man, opinions are his own and he’s very happy to share them.
- Nicola Holiday – Fact checker, fact finder, re-iterator of facts. General television and smile enthusiast.
- Brett Cropley – Old-school, swoon-inducing Host with the Most. He’s BEEN Brett Cropley, he’s currently BEING Brett Cropley, and he’ll probably continue to BE Brett Cropley in the foreseeable future. He produced Film Buffs’ Forecast on 3RRR until 2005. His technical expertise helps to bring Boxcutters to the internet. He also runs All Media and is a Digital Producer extraordinaire.
The Boxcutters that went before
- Josh Kinal was TV commentator for Inpress and more recently for Radio National Breakfast with Fran Kelly. He also presented “This Day in History” on Triple J’s Breakfast with Adam and Wil. He is a Founder and the Production Chief at the web production factory, Soupgiant.
- John Richards is the the co-writer and director of the internationally acclaimed short film, Outland and in addition he writes the blog for the Outland Institute.
- Brett Cropley
- Audio Production
- Brett Cropley
- Production Assistance
- Marian Blythe
- Dave Lawson
- Steele Saunders
- Nicola Holiday
- Chris Tuddy
- Website and Server Boss
- Peter Wilson