In the post coital-type bliss of that flamin’ mongrel Alf taking out the gold Logie, Boxcutters gets back to basics with:
- Our take on the latest offering from non-pejorative basic-cable channel, FX, Justified, starring Timothy Ol
iyphant in the titular role as Justin Timberlake in a hat;
- The shooting down of another TV Cliche seen on many many cop dramas;
- What Daryl’s whingeing about this week;
- A quick rundown on the winners and loser, the makers and shakers of the 2010 TV Week Logie Awards
- Some of your Letters to Boxcutters; and
- One game-changer of a double shot quiz.
At the tone, make your selection from the following 3 options:
When you are finished, simply hang up or send us your feedback for more options.
Your call is important to us but if you can’t wait that long, send us an SMS at 0458 288 837 (0458 CUTTER), any time, day or night.
Don’t forget to invite all your Facebook friends to become Boxcutters fans, before all privacy settings are removed and the exodus begins.
**News Just In**
*The entire episode is now available for download.
*We had a technical glitch that cut the show off prematurely.
*If you downloaded previously, reset your podcatcher and
*suck it down again.
**Thanks for yr patience.**