In the post coital-type bliss of that flamin’ mongrel Alf taking out the gold Logie, Boxcutters gets back to basics with:
- Our take on the latest offering from non-pejorative basic-cable channel, FX, Justified, starring Timothy Ol
iyphant in the titular role as Justin Timberlake in a hat;
- The shooting down of another TV Cliche seen on many many cop dramas;
- What Daryl’s whingeing about this week;
- A quick rundown on the winners and loser, the makers and shakers of the 2010 TV Week Logie Awards
- Some of your Letters to Boxcutters; and
- One game-changer of a double shot quiz.
At the tone, make your selection from the following 3 options:
When you are finished, simply hang up or send us your feedback for more options.
Your call is important to us but if you can’t wait that long, send us an SMS at 0458 288 837 (0458 CUTTER), any time, day or night.
Don’t forget to invite all your Facebook friends to become Boxcutters fans, before all privacy settings are removed and the exodus begins.
**News Just In**
*The entire episode is now available for download.
*We had a technical glitch that cut the show off prematurely.
*If you downloaded previously, reset your podcatcher and
*suck it down again.
**Thanks for yr patience.**
News of the Week
- More sport appearing in 3D &endash; this time in Germany
- The BBC appears damned if they do and damned if they don’t after the upcoming UK elections.
- Also, David Cameron uses inside knowledge of The Wire to prove election-worthy street-cred.
- Gervais and Merchant are writing a new series for BBC2
- Loyal listener and pixel commentator, David Boxcutter is simultaneously excited and disappointed by HD TV
Australia’s top TV podcast, Boxcutters, invites you to enjoy the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest on the big screen upstairs at Vibe!
Watch the SBS broadcast as we bring a little bit of Oslo to downtown Fitzroy.
Come dressed to represent your favourite Eurovision nation – drinks, bar snacks and Julia-worshipping will be available.